Our Daily Bread

Greetings!

Hello you! Yes, you! :) You're here on my page and yes, you will know me... maybe just a glimpse of me but since you're here, you can already see a part of who I am. I welcome you to my blogging world and I'm happy to have you here!

Thanks for dropping by!

Love to all!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Prayer for the IELTS Exam

For the four areas of IELTS:

May my ears be like Yours to listen,
like how You attentively hear all of Your people at same time;

May my eyes be like Yours to read and see,
like how You read each of us and see everyone's actions and deeds;

May my hands be like Yours to write,
like how You wonderfully write each of our lives' adventures and stories;

May my mouth be like Yours to speak,
like how You say and deliver words for people to understand what You always wanted to say;

and lastly;

May my mind be like Yours to understand  and comprehend,
letting me have the wisdom that I need to surpass this test.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment