Our Daily Bread

Greetings!

Hello you! Yes, you! :) You're here on my page and yes, you will know me... maybe just a glimpse of me but since you're here, you can already see a part of who I am. I welcome you to my blogging world and I'm happy to have you here!

Thanks for dropping by!

Love to all!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

While I'm Waiting

[Just wanna share this beautiful song, from the movie FIREPROOF. This song touched my soul, and have brighten up every corner my mind and heart in facing one of the most challenging days of my life. Though hurting and painful, but I was praising Him because I know, all these pain will be a way to make me a better person, preparing me for the mission I have to accomplish here on earth. So, I was at peace.

I asked, "God, how can I repay you for ALL Your goodness to me?"

And the answer was given to me and so I told God,

"Yes Lord. I will serve, I will worship, and I will praise You, while I'm waiting for your coming."]

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait.

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience

While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait.

Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord .


No comments:

Post a Comment